Tips for visiting scenic spots in Guiyang, Guian
english.guiyang.gov.cn|Updated: April 3, 2023
Tourists enjoy the ravishing natural scenery at the Tianhetan scenic spot. [Photo/ddcpc website]
Driving from Guiyang – capital of Southwest China's Guizhou province – to the adjacent Guian New Area, visitors can pass by various famous sights and attractions such as the Tianhetan scenic spot, Chetian scenic spot and Yueliang Lake.
The Tianhetan scenic spot features typical karst landscapes and historical cultural sites. With the approach of the summer tourism season, this attraction has launched various online and offline activities to attract visitors.
It also signed an agreement with Guizhou province to offer discount ticket prices for citizens from Shandong, Guangdong and Chongqing.
Five kilometers away is the Chetian scenic spot, where tourists can have dinner or a barbecue while enjoying the beautiful natural scenery.
As infrastructure has improved there, the Chetian scenic spot's environment has attracted various tourists from both inside and outside Guizhou. One of the farmhouse owners said that their guest rooms were all booked and in short supply this year.
Tourists can take the following buses to Tianhetan and Chetian scenic spots:
1. No 221 bus runs between Hebin Park station and Tianhetan scenic spot every 10 minutes.
2. Shuttle bus runs between Huaxi Park station and Tianhetan scenic spot every 15-25 minutes.
3. No 701 bus runs between Bowuguan station, Tianhetan scenic spot and Chetian scenic spot.
Self-drive routes to Tianhetan and Chetian scenic spots:
1. Depart from Guiyang's downtown area: Jiaxiu South Road – Guian Avenue – Tianhetan scenic spot – Hulei Road – Chetian scenic spot.
2. Depart from Guanshanhu district: Guanshanhu district – Shangmai toll station – Shibanshao station – Tianhetan scenic spot – Hulei Road – Chetian scenic spot.
3. Depart from Huaxi district: Jiaxiu South Road – University Town – Dangwu toll station – Tianhetan toll station – Hulei Road – Chetian scenic spot.